Did you know disc golf courses will outnumber traditional golf courses in the U.S. by 2023? Millions play already, and all signs point to sustained growth for a sport that seems custom-built for the 21st century.
In The Disc Golf Revolution author Jack Tupp interviews key figures and experts and uses a diverse range of sources to explain disc golf’s surging popularity. In addition to learning why, where, and how to play the game, within these pages you’ll also discover:
- The link between disc golf’s history and its enviable grassroots network
- How disc golf eliminates all 6 major issues that plague traditional golf
- The physics of disc flight, and why discs intensify the golf experience
- Why disc golf works where other forms of exercise fail
- 15.5 predictions about the future of disc golf, and much more!
If you’re interested in disc golf as a recreational activity, excited but skeptical about the prospect of golf without the drawbacks, or love to track developing trends, this book is for you. If you are already a fan of the sport and want to share it with others, this is really the book for you! Paperbacks purchased here can be author-signed and custom inscribed at no extra cost- just let us know.
- The Future of Golf
- Disc Golf in the Context of Other Sports, Games & Hobbies
- The History of Disc Golf
- The Organic, Grassroots Growth of Disc Golf
- Characteristics and Habitats of Disc Golfers (Who plays, & where)
- So Many Ways to Play
- Wellness Through Disc Golf
- The Egalitarian Sport
- Start Playing Today
- The Finer Points of the Game
- Disc Golf Lingo
- Disc Golf on the Road
- A Panacea for Modern Problems
- The Future of Disc Golf
- Disc Golf Words & Terms
There are no reviews yet.